Wednesday, April 12, 2006

PAINTING FOR SALUTE (9 days to go)

The clock is ticking...It's Wednesday 12th April and here are the latest photos chronicling my efforts to paint "half " a 28mm Brunswick Uhlan Squadron by 21st April (for the painting competition at Salute Zero Six in London on the 22nd)...I feel some progress is being made but still have a way to go. I've taken a reality check abd realise that half a squadron of Uhlans is a better target so I plan to paint six before moving onto the next batch. Anyway, here are my latest pix!






6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice information. i will keep reading your blogs. i also have a site talking about collectible figurines & miniatures its nice too.

8:08 AM  
Blogger DerKleinePUC said...

so I am painting miniature soldiers of napoleonic times too, these soldiers are on another level. great painting work. congratulations. if you ever like to sell some of them I like to get them. good luck for future competitions. poor me I have not yet a 100m GBP but I try to buy the Hougoumont farm where we can show this film in 2015....

10:01 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

how beautiful
will done

apple

3:31 AM  
Blogger Nikhil Kuruganti said...

Hi All. This is purely from purely knowledge spreading perspective. There is a website by name http://neoquizspot.blogspot.com/ It is a good one try that out boss

3:29 PM  
Blogger Les Holmes said...

I have been painting 15mm and 25mm Napoleonics for 30 years but your painting has given me renewed inspiration. Keep up the good work and please publish more Napoleonics on your gallery.

LES.

10:07 AM  
Blogger Юрий said...

Доброй ночи, скажите, есть ли у Вас поэтапный покрас Ваших лошадей, с указанием красок и техники. Лошади просто класс. Спасибо.

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get your own countdown at BlingyBlob.com
View My Stats